10/26/2021

8 years ago, someone quietly left in the security of friends away from Tesla name so classify will not know about, she left everything.

 Left organic business youtube, left Facebook. She comes down a mountain alone. To AGT.

And 8 years before that, she did the most works on live flush, art works, web design that not normal word complement received from these MD

8x8 is I Ching cycle of 64

You don’t even heard about what’s I Ching

Because to you lousy human, MD money is all you ever crave for.

I cannot describe words how sick I felt about you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...