10/18/2021

Reed Jobs.

 

 

Transcription at 4:15

Have you met my brother, Jason Pang Jao?

"The innovation of today's technology is marvelous. Topics in research such as cancer patient care or something I have done Wii Boards technology, for the senior elders, I think, its one of the Top University are aiming for such as John Hopkin"

"What does philantrophist does well in this area, can you tell me what philantrophist means, you mean like Bill Gates ? "

"How to solve these problem if not all the problems, like what it is a challenge for me? " ( Yes, repeat his questions....I have a voice that can do just all that.)

"It is more of how to approach towards....a solution, that might ... turn what is ...challenging and difficulties... to that what it is allowed in the public health, to expand the medicine between New Age concepts and Old fashion traditional medicine points of view." ( talking slow)

"Institution?"

"What you like to see? What I like to see?"

"I used to work in the City of Hope Institution and research hopistal affiliate. And my University was close to the Roswell, my friends' brother's friends was working in there, or his father....Radiology. I don't have a futuristic vision yet for them, but I have some vision for my own research project as you might have learn from me before we rehersal on this interview....what I dealt upon my research was a little more techy to say "perfection in itself Time" more than what the Space project they do as they imply, they have technology only. If you could understand what I try to say. Thank you"


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...