10/18/2021

So long I didn't see Steve Jobs....He is brutal, especially the older he becomes, he just told you things straight like that.

 oh ~~~

I tell you, I see so many face cards, Medical Boards.....you make me lower a lot a lot a lot a lot standards to only cope with ADD ....its to tackle all the low IQ human race.....of all the stupidity things people could do, and not see, blind.....you better really meant it, you sent them all to jail, like....destiny on map, their birth seeding place meant. You truly insulting me.....


Name already appear to you Flower Thousand Bone 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...