10/25/2021

⭐️ Are you looking for niches? ⭐️

 So go back to Harry Prince his delimma, you all creating Sitesell, what is a profitable niches, deciding it yet, with without Eben, with without ETR, Craig? (Early to Rise) 

Do you remember not long ago, I said, just do what I do?

    Getting a Chemistry degree

    Getting a MLS Library science & informatic degree?

Do you remember that?

Do what I do? To become the leading of the next Digital Era expert?

Do you know see me cooking, you copy and paste?

Cooking !!!

So with the chemistry degree, you like chemistry, and with cooking skills I can cook with many dishes, and know the recipe. right now, raw food is zero, appealing to nobody.

It has been a while, because my ex nick used to be running in 90s, and started juicing with Hallelujah Diet with H Acred. He is a customer himself, they use pyramid scheme. I don't go for that routine, but people like them, have someone creating her own recipe in a recipe books.

This domain, has been many chef creating recipe, but I told you, everything taste is raw food, You can just drinking juice, that has more sugar felt like, your mind might feel better to know there is sugar in it.

Again, its a load of works?

I see....well, just remember I told you so. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...