10/14/2021

🌟🌟🌟 Babaji used to want me to explain to you what’s in your head ( spirituality ) 🌟🌟🌟

 When you close your eyes, there are mantra, do you get initiation from which groups ?

There is a reason why there is a mantra, not just blank out. Beas books have written some.

About 8 years I practice none stop ….mediation was 24 hours as soon as I open my eyes, repeat 5 names. There is a rhythms so everything I do become …a type of smooth exercise how fast and rhythms goes to clean, to wash, to organize…kinda like you film me behinds, all those years, in the kitchen. I was in a rhythms. 

That would be the private things Babaji knows so I disclose my parts.

Meditation of sound, ma’am Ching Hai will tell you it cleanse your cellular memory, so yes, with precepts, fasting, I did all that. I become more and more sleepy….til this time I say stop.

I will tell you the reason why. Why I stop, if everything is so perfect sounds to you to keep meditating and ignore TV.

No, you should not ignore TV. 你們不應該忽視電視說什麼

One day, I cut myself in the kitchen, I ran to the bathroom, Nick follows behind. I fainted.

In that few moments, darkness around me, I see him trying to revive me.

There is no sound!

There is no sound. 

There is no sound.

Nothing, nothing, nothing !

The TV eternal Love Mark says very clear, vegan vegan, took both eyes out ….

They say the 輩份弄錯

Then

二叔

三皇子

There are things being said, I say. Eat what they told you to eat, that prostitute in the Bible is blastomny.


There is high tech photo I show you. High tech.

Meaning you eat vegan and break precepts you sure what you eat down is really not human meat, instead of mock me? (Mock meat)

People are ignorant that’s why I don’t save them. I just need to leave. Leave my mother. I married Eben is what it takes, yes.


Comments MD: Smart people brain is very sharpen inside their focus, so their language is clear. But until you become dull and too much sugar chocolate in the brain for one year, I couldn’t study. I know that feeling. Ignorance people are in fighting mode all the times, to teach them something is just begging them to follow rules. I have not needed to be that low. You all want to keep that methods mediating, keep going. I watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...