10/22/2021

Bill Gates! Now you are not my pa anymore...

 Hank is a lot overweight too. Way overweight ...your new Harry Potter team

Me and Keanu and Simon and Eben, we speak in English....I first let you know that.

English !!! American English 

If your best friend is not dead ....he has a glasses




Don't you actually know each other, so thoroughly, to read the exactly scripts and run and see, how scenary works? to you ?

It just happened, me going to NYC at this time, Harry 17 years old yet?

You got a divorce, finisih it yet?

If Steve Jobs have to abscent that seats, you can find Reed to succeed? Or you have in mind Bridget's husband, that would be ....in the drama that bf, or the outside frame story, that husband Ryan?

 You want to use Marconni? Howard Stern?

Hi Bill Gates, you know, you need to put the team together now. I think.... girl leads too including that. Or at least more outgoing. 

I am handling my side of a small groups. If you want to share that Howard Stern, yeah, he can play so many teams.

Or, if you want to grab a brand new team, because of the profile says, you found some others things you can use, be my guests, you just need your own team, NOW!

Elon Musk is doing something, I have no idea what he is doing.

Also, just to let you know that.... Ryan, saying Alaska... that is 50 states of the United States. Canada Visa, that is....

I speak French.

Keanu probably know tiny French.

Simon knows Prince William, he speaks French.

Eben, I just fill in him french when I one day really need to learn.





 

If I spent 8 years, that is 2 years after Keanu knows there is 5 Lords years, then I dig it out Birdge, Blake Thank you Card, I keep saying it. Blake Lively profile, its 8 years pass, we are landing at Buffalo to digging grave yard or all the restaurant for my team.

I spent 8 years on it....suffered with it.

Meaning, you need to digging somewhere else. That Bridge role in the Sisterhood of traveling pants, is digging historical site. WE are not digging, but saying it. 

 

Hank


 You really want to know what Hank did? 

The spider house, 22671 Fernwood that house, was Director helping him with the morgage on the phone. He sat next to Hank. Director is the guy Director in City of Bank, Tina's knowing, they happened to both live in Trump Tower that time, outside New York City a bit.

 Do you know how he ends up to that house?

Because he believes the online photo ! He never purchased a house before, like that.

So later he spent a lot of money, and he called Elon Musk's company to get a solar panel, his guy came over the house one time, I saw him.

 

He invest in the middle West a trailer park, entire park is all his. He told me, he walked in to negotiate, and the trailer park becomes his, so he uses his parents money there. There is a lot of fighting going on, after that deal, they and Tina has to live in California that time.

So one day, I lost house, they rent somewhere else, and then they purchase 2nd house. I never been to, because they both came to my house and hit me.

They cannot afford to live there, so they come back to Taiwan.

Later Tina and Hank separate.

He is an exchange student in Montana. He polish his accent, like American. I cannot do that.

Something about he attends NYU, my sister says, that is not a real NYU.

Right now Google gives him a job at city, or province that say, no cursing. Google has office in 101 but Hank is at South with his new wife, and a new born baby.

If I tell you, he does not do things for the Johnson Johnson reason, I make him pretty talk.

He is so ....sluggish with life.

And you know if someone becomes his big, just like American, a lot of big guys, his height, and grow big? Not like me size. I barely touch that line, called overweight.

Right now, he is the same age like me, approaching 40. We are the same age. You know if people pass certain age, there is something called disease, or cancer in people's life. His parents will die one day, but he is not all that secured in life. He has a sister.

I used to be slim, and I was sliming down too much weight, but I know how to slim down with the juicing, and not eating methods. People like him to lose weight, or continue to gain weight, last time I saw him. That is terrible. I will tell you all that. Very terrible. 


Silicon Valley


Don't you live somewhere near....North of there? Or that is TIm Cook stuffs now to dig...I know where are their grave, all the way on the East horrific places, so run down compare to the West side.

Tim Cook also has an eye glass, maybe he wants to try Harry Potter too.

There are so many Harry Potter in the story last Hollow stuffs.


Also 5 Lords its because I practice spirituality, I got half initiated, and then full initiation at 23. And I actually making friends on the facebook, so I told NSYNC there are 5 them. You cannot just assume, everyone will lead up 5 more extra man power to do things. 

Adam Levine, he step on Lauren, and on my stuffs, Dean Wing getting married???

Keanu because he is the One....these man power I collect them into a story, if they buying them, that is their stuffs to say. Because I say "One photo" story. I suffer with it, I am saying it too many times. You don't just magically hoping there are man power to become your stuffs, if you started it now, the first year, by the 8th years, you will have the people you need?

TAmang and I really one kiss, and his birthday, is on the Internet. Tamang somehow left his brithday online, it is Sep 2.

I told Keanu that ! You want to say Keanu lies his birthday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...