10/11/2021

Eben, I delete Sitesell links 4. No, I don’t think you are a waiting person…and I am an ant on a hot pot don’t know what to do.

 No, I am not waiting your birthday, Eben. No, I know you don’t believe that.

No, I am fine with it. I know you mean now. How do I make it that?

And Eben, you are writing your newsletter to answer me all these time….do you just decide to write it out at home?

Things I read I will have some reactions to responses and you do it on purposes!

I don’t want to fight you about things there are nothing I can do….if frustrating me makes you feel happy, you did do it very well. 

Eben, I am not confrontational person…. I just you call, we talk about it. But you do this to tell me things when I panicked, I have no ideas what you are saying about.

Is this to say virtual coach? That was this year last year?

Did you ever ask me how I feel about things you do?

I don’t want to fight over that. I really don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...