10/17/2021

Eben, there are things I am so fear in nature, I won’t even attempt to think, wonder my mind a bit….

 But the bird will scream at night like last night after I woke up. I was fallen sleep. It means check in with them every night. Do you know how horrifying these to me since day 1?

It’s true. The cloud.

I am actually a women. When knowing something like sovereign of a guy like that, I really wouldn’t be moving my mind a bit. Not a bit. Really. I keep saying it one day the guy is the ruler that talk with the girl?

Also….do you ever think of the end of Bible means?

If you read 2 women ?

And stated like that?

Punishment.

I am the one hiding all that behind, doesn’t mean after death, like Bible describe how new Jeresulum descending upon new earth etc etc ….there are very very real things when Bible says don’t do it, it means you die and don’t do it, don’t be that !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I do not have a heart to go punish her, SMCH. But I did keep reminding her again and again. I keep saying it to girls again and again….the same things, the beginning of a Bible meant it to say Day 1?

I really never given up saying it to the girls, give up everything for the guys….if they want something, give it to them. There are reasons I keep saying it. It’s in the Bible, I keep saying to them please please please read it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...