10/24/2021

Give them a chance to handle? Are you copying me every act I do? So you are going back to the facebook like I am, and you want to tell these friends of yours?

 Is that what you wish to do, with your MD friends, you are not MD?

Harliey's father is a MD. Adam's father is a MD. I didn't see them both immature.

8 years ago ....there was a war, if I tell them there is a line, they will only focus on themselves what do they do wrong, not concern about me, its about me, they don't care about it, that entire class or facebook. People right next by them, it meant the whole world could have the most valuable reasons why I exist. You doing that to tell them ....you will get hurt in the end. 

You will get hurt in the end, if you telling them that. Because they are the most selfish human beings in the world. Their parents have no money, they are making a very MD money. US this America today how they shape into their system, they know what to do with them. I already told Dr. T something, he will notify the school or the adjcent facility. 

You want is this friend to become your property...they are not my property. If I don't want them to be on my business every two seconds, like I attract them to? These periods things are the efforts and works I did for 16 years. Do you know what that Tibetan Double body practices 雙身法 is? Do you understand the precious things in life, its not to throw at someone, they meant to be thrown in the Bermuda Triangle? You don't think that is serious thing enough? Be thrown, or be warn, you will be thrown at Bermuda Triangle? 

Do you want me or yourself to be in that Bermuda Triangle with them?

So just tell dr. T, I told Dr. Steven too, I forward email to them both. They are more mature people doing mature things. Certain things, I can only tell them, not that I wish them to know too much, so everyone just taken prviately by the American military and quietly throw in the Bermuda Triangle?

You don't ever live a day like that? You can be taken out of your house, quietly.....entire villege with it. That is entire 105 class in it. 

 


You forget already? Long time ago, not very long time, I told you ....something about friends. I told you, some people are investment. I told you there are weaker humans? I told you America is number 1 Powerful existing military force country?

Do you remember all that?

I told you what, do you remember?

You do or you don't? What did I say to you? Do not go back to those friends, keep walking, there is NSYNC in front of my road, that is called classified America. There is Simon, there is Prince Harry, there is a lot of new people, and a soon to be my husband, family union, Eben. 

Do you remember that?



Remember I said about impairement? Do you remember all that? Remember there are people you have to let go in life, for the only reason, you are the most valueable investment?

Smallville says Whiteney dead

Big Hero 6 says Tadashi dead.

Remember all that?

There are agents from my security reasons, were spread near them, because I come back to Taiwan, so they coming with me? You want them to go back to go near them again, and really taken them to Bermuda Triangle?


Look at me, I joke a lot .....

look ....




Is that funny? Do you laugh?

But do you know, there are people in life, do not wish you to be happy?

There are people so selfish, their worth of human degree is very very low from the background they come from? 

do you understand their naturally have no voice, in their vocal cord, maybe Adam Levine, if he is with these photo values, he found out Voices in them????And what you think he Adam Levine will tell me, about these Voice? he is one a show, called "Voice"??? If he found out, me Anna, have saying all the TV, all the honor class, all the things I ever do in life, to continue living and breathing here on island, that they MD will not coming here to save me? Made it into Smallville Theme Song? What do you think Levine will say about that?

Don't you care about Keanu and Levine, or even Vartan their opinion of views? Just pretend talking, one day might be coming true, they will hear, or someone looks like them will hear? Young or old? These files will keep passing down every year military orientation table, the military doctor, handsome, tall, all you ever wish to meet????? Not Dean?


Look, do you like my earing? The top top image?

And this one?

Do you like the earing ?


Do you like the purse behind me, on the Shelf?

Do you like everything you see inside that shelf? 

Do you like everything I select for you you saw in the photo, from Metropolitain Taipei Area? One of the richest city on the Map?

Do you like Orchestra and Ballet dance I told you?

Do you like martial art, video that is so cool, I present you?

Do you like all the Library information tools, I telling you? 

Do you like to know where I got employee, on my resume?

Do you like the website I design for you?






Do you laugh sometimes? How silly I could ever be? 

Do you laugh form time to time? Not all the time? Someone is doing all that?




They are not worth friends, just listen to me. If someone need them to be dead, in 10 or 20 years, it will show on the records, of Jail, or some kinda of things ...I already broadcast loudly said on the Internet, someone will pay attention, and behind finding the reason, continue or not, their life worth. Do you understand, if they are here, I cannot be anyone I wish to become?

Because they are very jealous, and small minded groups of them. Their voices.....

Don't you just believe Producer, and Director, and Simon might be near, so rumors might spread? I just call CNN myself, how many times I play with their materials?


Friends are not dead yet, but they are dead. You care about them? You miss them?



Eben has a lot of mature friends, my facebook lack of friends???

 

Are you classified? or you are just regular military on try out Google Plus? 

So if you are classified, don't you suppose to know this, one door part two worlds, goodbye worlds? If you are a regular military, don't you suppose to know, Guns?

You ever have people near by you die yet?

My grandmom die, both grandparents from two side, father and mother side are dead.



What if, there are people as handsome as they are, volunteers to be the Royal Guards? You still care about your college old friends, you like facebook?

16 years ago, is that the last time you see them, in person?

Saying good bye, wave at them, the last scene?

So you are emotional not to see them?

See Ma'am Ching Hai?

She only cares about everyone, cares only her. With friends I used to have, I cannot care for her???


Do you know even, why you are being "classify" at, meaning being separate your own degree of level?

Do you know why you are being tested, or examined at?

So if you are in my seat, I cannot see any of you, whom total numbers, how many how many how many these combination years of "being tested"? To what, to whom, to which, to what are, being examined at, on your review papers?

It will come a giant wave on sitting with me.

I cannot breath, want to go and talk to them?

Do you know, or do you believe, there is a collective karma, you become that on me???


I cannot breath ....MD Comments, whom....say Help ~~~~!!!

A lot better already, I talk loud, just now. Starting beginning of the lines. 

So ....

You didn't know .....


You didn't know they have to die? Or you think someone thinks that is funny, so the day I mention on the Internet, they continue to exist in that 3 spots of one line, going down to the Bermuda Triangle?



Did it ever occur to you, that means, they should all be dead, the entire Honor class 105/ 106?



You don't believe someone like American are cruels? You see your classroom are always full of people? Like photo, from their facebook, medical class, they cannot be dead???

Really? When I say my cousin their 40 years of craps on this island to be dead 40 classroom, years of girls, you thought I was joking???

So what kind of Commander in Chef, you will become? Killing people give others a well reason why they should be dead???? 










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...