10/25/2021

How is cooking lesson touch and feel? I just have my mother shows me my brother went wtih his loads of college friends to go on Los Vegas Trips

 You like those trips? with your old college buddies friends, he has like 30 of them all going to Los Vegas to play, and he lost 30 pounds this far on his body.

That is very good.

 


 Do you ever thought as we slovly, very slowly, telling everyone, we are open galaxy towards, that movies turn real, might be true, you wish, heavily wish, you grow your brain closer to the Classify?

America Classify?

Classify is military, a type of military. They have goodie and treats?

You cannot just possibly eating all the cafeteria, as a girl, that military girls have to know how to cook?

I become this.....Honorable Superior, Flower Thousand Bone Drama entails, I tell you, about this cooking methods, if I check one by one, not your military checking one by one....I meant FDA methods? I am a chemistry background?

I rumor to be Tesla?

Do you want to check your hand how clean its clean, before you touch and feel anything on the counter kitchen table? In every degree of doing the cooking?

oh I care about a lot of details. I will tell you this, if I really become that name, when I review people's application, of cooking skills, its exactly I told you now, not after you dead, then, you heard different things from me. 

F

D

A






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...