10/11/2021

I like cookies too, but when I get to Eben, I have to ask him what he practices, what he eats…and all that.

 I like things like one or two bites now. Here they sell one piece of big cookie, American cookie. It’s rare here anyway so they sell one and expensive!

I like ….food?

I am not sure how I heard the definition what 5 chocolate you really like it’s to eat 5 chocolate, that’s sugar overdose. But okay, I like going out jump, leap, bounce more.

Like a pair nice American sneaker and function socks. Right now in Taiwan so warm, I wear sandle. In America, I never have these foot issues as much like these hard skins…

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...