10/12/2021

I read it right now.

 Eben, you actually believe I do things on purpose? 

That’s why I thought we could at least talk about it? I am the one blah on and on as if someone to save me, 8 long years and I found you?

Do you know how I feel about this?

Really?

You Eben Pagan, you and I didn’t even know each other a long while ago. 

If I married to you, I would not do those things to hurt you. But you will know also, I might suffer a lot….it’s like being drugged and no relief.


Relief means get rid of them.


Okay I can tell you.

Happen recently once. The reason was I become “Eben’s wife”. There are parts I never explains their sexual games. I don’t think you write it that time. Before. When I tell you, yes!

It’s a very sexual sexual games none ceasing day 100?


They have ways to reproduce children, Eben.


Their ways of sexual games to do with their long live life’s are most children, sons, they die in certain age, but they like Prostitute. They are like Lee, til one day they want to have a cover of well image family, and killed the Prostitute or let go another town.

Appearance…their mother=me. 

They become more stable in finance, they will seek me. It’s the same games over and over. Sexual games. But they will die.


They want girls can initiate a town project on her own …like I go with few guards in a new town and do things. They are the rulers. “Rulers come to see their wife’s”, they are at this this town. On the news circulate around to the tribe of people. That’s their Tonawanna if those name has an effect in people’s minds. I come with guards. Yes. There is a publicity. 

That story is very very similar, Red River Manga. Initiate a project start to finish, as a part of ruling elite with them along the side. 

The ruling elites are guys!

That’s why I saying certain things a lot, Eben. Because some very old things might still very exist this world beyond outside, not just modern day values. 

Eben, I really just thought they do all these because if one day I become a kind of guy like that, they least don’t want to be the opposite side with me….that’s the only thing I can possibly think of. The guys like them….


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...