10/11/2021

越南小尼姑 I watched first 5 minutes ….

Do you know if I have a television station ….these kinds of talk, you feel, o glorify myself ?




“Either side, I am too busy losing weight, nothing to comments. “
“I have trouble losing weight, no comments…”
“One of those I try to be the target of American….I end up on an island this life….”
“Next life I am afraid I gonna be alone on an island …”
“I fear …”

In any leadership, I think it’s best given those guys the freedom and tolerance to become the leader themselves are fine. Guys….they meant to be the commanders.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...