10/18/2021

In the real Harry Potter story plot, there is a 26, Hallie, with Ron a kiss. Like Keanu and Hallie, Nancy Meyer's daugher.

 Do you want to use the Taiwan, a country, YouTuber.

The national flag, we have airport, we have national anthem, and national flower?

We are democracy, to have Internet and Police station.

With a lot of YouTubers, I was fighting with them over things we keep talking none stop.

But if you feel to use it, you want to contact them, training them, before they all become mine stuffs. 

YouTubers are not my stuffs....it just we ...me telling Eben, I was watching the eating shows, and talked to Medical Board about it. Those people we are not yet friends.

I choose the eating shows niches....but technically...now, you are a brand new world, you won't be choosing the eating show YouTubers. I am fine....I still watching them somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...