10/20/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️小鬼小和尚~我說中文!Little kid, little monk, I talk in Chinese

 我現在對外國小孩說話 now I talk in English to Western worlds.

You kids now learn Blogger, YouTube and Pinterest ?

So now you know my author pages? If you miss my website links, where do you go? Blogger author pages.

Do you know how to get there?

如果你們失去我的任何一個網頁你們要怎麼辦?

Right click on my photo that has authorship description 

右手邊按我的照片有作者敘訴

對吧?

Correct?

But if I want to add another my youtube channel, where you will find this channel? I haven’t added yet.

Wait …

但是如果我想加另外一個 YouTube channel 我還沒有加, 你們會去哪裡找?

等一下 … 

You go to YouTube channel introduction page

你們要去 YouTube 介紹的地方『簡介』






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...