10/20/2021

Long long long time ago....someone broke their family householder Head Master's heart ....that is called the discipleship.

 To train disciple, today you have police networks. 

In the past, what do you have? Palace Royal Guards groups.

Tell me, do you see your kids, whom if they are ADD, or some kinds of Tina like psycho embarking sleeping around, to be the mundane worlds girls to say 40 acting like 17? Sluts?

And? They make their parents worried.

Do you think they have karma?

In the past....there are some other objective things in life, where you see today's movies like Mal-ficent.

The darkest of all darken worlds, called black magician. 

In Egypt, you called their King Pharaoh. Does this name sound different to you, if you hear King Henry, or Pharaoh Elizabeth?

Of course there are different.

In the ancient old of the legends of what you know of Shykamuni Buddha, was rumor, in the Eon and Kalpa time, he already exists as the ancient Buddha.

Do you agree with me on this or not?

He already achieve his enlightenment long ago, and that grand of sand of time, like Eon after Eon, Kalpa after Kalpa, he is revered as Shyakmuni Buddha.

But what does this word Buddha in the past time can entail?

I talk to you about the 

The form of Uttermost Ultimate Darknest of all Darken Magician.

How would you transcribe that in the modern Language? Magician. That's it. There is no really a word to describe what is utimate darken of all darkest of black magician of that Supreme words if were to slander that names?

Language is very limited to these form of the past ....but the left over tales are about 10 disciples.

Do you think the Master of their own will be less than Magallana? 

So as I am telling you, in that tales of Shyakmui Buddha reincarnation, he did go lower than his existence of the human standard, which is Money King story. Those rumors are told tales by Supreme Master Ching Hai.

There is another Kingship of Kingship kind, I relate to you.

In the Bible, they put words like 

King of kings, Lords of Lords

What if I say to you, its define in Chinese, there is a comma. That is in between that two words describe?

A lot of today, I am telling you, I am a lamb, but I am a women, you gonna accuse me I am lesbian? So to make a use of Lamb's wife?

Of course not.

I am straight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So speaking of the karma, or ....it becomes life after life forms of curses.....I told you about magic. 

Here


Do you contemplate yourself?

Do you contemplate Purna?

Do you contemplate Me?

I describe to you we have a 4 points frames and ready to go Contact Movies with Mathrew in 1997 saying Open Galaxy. Bashar said 2050.

Do you read the profile of Simon, or Daniel in Harry Potter Actors 3 main profiles?

Their movies names.

Are you exciting, are you cared about it? Are you worried, are you looking more for fun, a short temporary stay, a more dharma related envrionment, or you explore your ideas, how to monitize the future outside galaxy commerical interests, yet?

You work with government, you work with regulation, you have enough academia background, or you looking for mushroom, to extract medicine??

What do you look for?

Any word with Precepts?

So don't compare that prosittute too far off, from each other human that trying to survive in this world, that no one hands are clean? 

People in the past whom really embark to that journey, meant the clarity of the mind.

No matter what Simon did, he didn't tell me, he will go and becoming a monk, so he broke all the stuffs he wish he could do in this world and beyond, was just for relaxation of his mind....whatever that mind works are. As long as he is being happy on his own, I am happy for him.

But in the nature of that Holy Bible has warning to all humanity, I already behind talking to some others, about this sinking land, called island....that does not mean, I can just go out and do something. I have a telephone, do you want to just go to the telephone company and check where I been to?

This girl Purna used to be, like Supreme Master Ching Hai, has a heart to break all precepts in order to keep that greed of hers, have a background. As my site last or the last last, telling you in Victoria Secrets. ( VS 2017, VS 2018 )

That past merits of Eon and Kalpa she decides to profit in One life time, just like she promised herself to liberating souls for all her disicples, that is a false claim, but worse, that is backfire on her.

Are you willling to use your eon or kalpa used to be some kind of merits, to tell me, you do it, for the money sake, and greeding methods to be shining polishing named in the Holy Bible, by Roman Catholic, carried for 2000 years? The prostitute on that many water?

Really?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People like her, breaking precepts and still using meditation, like Sound, because that Sound meditation she can feel it, the power.

Correct.

You can feel it the Power.

Like cleansing your brain, that kind, and the more you don't do it, it will affect you.

It is like so bad things....I can describe to you the entire methods if you paying attention.

When you doing the light of 5 names, you suppose to find a far away remote area, far away from attention, you practice your own sword fight in the cave, or somewhere no one finds you, with the Sound meditation methods.

Here is how, and what happened.

The human world karma can suck up something if you don't do light, and followed by the sound immediate, you lose it, that protection, she told you to do the light first, and then the sound meditation.

This group of stupid disciples, no one listens to her. They only do light.

Why not sound?

They have no sound.

In the 90s about, she describes to you, many lineage holder, can only initiate you the light, not the sound.

Which she is very proud of telling you that she can open your sound that you listens from the inner ears.

I do not know the claim, but I will tell you, I hear the sound. Inner sound.

That sound can change. Kinda like the initiation time they telling you.

However, the backfire thing was...if I choose to mingle with the human,  that sound methods will be like, I must meditate, I need to mediate, I really need it, like without water, I gonna die.

Its like a cycle, thirst, replenishing, thirst, replenishing....  

So one day, I stop practice. I start to gain weight, I start to do this, I start to focus everything but anything 5 names repeating or go and trying listening the sound. I do not feel like that anymore. A cycle of thirst, replenishing, thirst replenishing, I cannot functioning in the world, to do any work, without meditation. (You put your finger inside your ear, those kinds. )

No, don't poke it...Babaji actually just shows the photo how you do that meditation on the Facebook all together !!!! 

You know why I keep telling you about that Sleeping Beauty story?

Because after the sound, if you are eating food type of person....that everyday, you doing this, you sleep like a baby. What they teach you the medicine of something, it might be all true.

Like opening of the chi channel, but you are eating food.

I am trying to telling you a lot of things, you just need to adhere rules I am telling you. No eating food, do not fall asleep....if that is a yawn gesture, you are doing it wrong.

Its eating food wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...