10/21/2021

Maybe you all different guys, different personality....

 Maybe like, how do you feel, if others critique like that, to make a movie like that. Is that bias, do you wish to find the evidence to show like that?

Do you think it is one side story?

Personal level as if you are a human to watch from all direction of being questioned?


I can just tell you something about myself. I do not care about movies, music, or TV. If Vartan, or Keanu or Simon just started to yell at me on the Internet, if those movie, music, or TV went really bad, and they really just saying it out loud, I will still reply every single day, with something just say it straight out of my mouth. If it is bias, I will tell them why it is bias, I will write 10 webpage if I have to illustrate how much works of picture, video, audio, to show, the movie, TV, music, they have to be exactly I want them to be, not the other way around. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...