10/25/2021

Me

 

So long I didn't wake up for the things that in a nature was the world wide entertainment films included.

People are living in two different world. One is professional people, one is depression form people. So many scenery in front of us, are friends issues, money issues, used to be issues. I keep looking and looking and looking ....

I used to have a full pack of college friends. I erase my facebook, and now I went back.

Same age of friends, like my brother also a full pack.

Does people really know what it is about in life? Its not Facebook !


But people are living for .... Facebook ! 

It is my age of friends they have crisis! My own life has crisis. And the Flood of the World reach the ceiling Top and telling me about. 

You know how I find things out? You imagine a lot of people sent me things. Some stuffs, I find it out myself. From inside.

And do you know from inside, how do you find things out?

Really?


Bible has 2 women speaking

And in the end time, you saw, there is Mahavatar Babaji.

He is invisble, I cannot even jail him for.


Do you believe God?

Like do you believe God exist? American God?

I studies Chinese Ancient Spirituality. 


Like I still saying, mature person does mature things. That's it. The rest I trust American are taking care of. I know that for a fact. I really know that.

People with maturity should know how to take care of yourself, like getting up to fold your bed. My brother won't. He is a business consultant with 100K? And bonus !!! 

People with maturity, should know being patience with all those walk different path than us and slowly explain to them, helping them finding money, helping them, organize.

People with maturity, literally talk to authority with a clear language what's going on, not yeh or neh saying things that makes others worry.

People with maturity, care about diet, and fitness program, so the weight would not become a future health indicator problems.

People with maturity knows, no mother no sister towards the guy you want to live your life with for the rest of your life. No friends to bother that business to make and become. 

People with maturity making an independent living, not by donation, but by efforts, by creative talents and professional knowledge in the experty things that you do, for me, that is bio-genetics, I written a book.

People with maturity, says hi, say things, say with confident, that life force in God's watch, always God wins with Time and patience.

People with maturity does not just go and laugh at people, but we step by step approaching a problem and facing it, by testing water to see, how in the end, its to help others, and those all around. Sometime there is law, sometimes its very rigid. You are not sure either both. What you gonna do? Guess?



Seeing these much of problems, i will tell you...

I am not sure at all, if people ever wish to be mature person does mature things.

Professional people do that. They become parents.

Now my friends they are all parents too. Overweight, big, truly big.

16 years ....made into a song, and says, chorus....Like I didn't know music at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...