10/14/2021

Simon, everyday I wipe my phone clean ….

 


Because I like my phone cleans. You have extra people to look after, you see. They look like a nice couple. 

That was 868 percent error….she was a President class, did I read it right? Oh !

After I learn so many girls issues, Simon, I if one day becomes a man….for real, I say I am a gay.

I hate blood problem, not my blood especially. I clean all my life.


“Do you hear today me and my mother on the phone 📞?”

“You know my sister is for sure total psycho after I married to Eben, not just talk about it to sound like?”

Why I cannot make the girl sees? You need to live eternal life, you need guys….Indian 500 years olds might be real. Not just help sentient beings. It’s to help guys !! To be the fullest they want to be !!






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...