10/19/2021

Someone want me to lecture you, SMCH Vietanese little nun? 越南小尼姑?

 世間萬象 all you ever choose it, was your face?

Do you ever reflect all the claim I say about you?

Being renounce to the world, and seeing on yourself on TV, everyone touching you for the healing power, and blessing, you don't feel disgust?

Do you want to switch that human face to your own sister, and transfer all the money to her, and you turn back to your black hair little vietanese nun? You just need an imposter?

Tell me again, what is 世間萬象?

Within all the monks and nun groups, called Buddhism, that day, which day, you will become penniless? to fit in? Your height?

How does your first beginning of Taiwan recallation, you starting winning your votes on preaching degree in Taiwan? Those years of your face? You imagine, no one cares those faces, how every day more, from 1989 upwards to 1993 ... You think I let go images, or I meant every facial winning images, you ever do, to befitted trashed as the BIble describing to you? 

Human they are ignorance, that does not mean, that each and every day more of these unheard cried, groups meditation was not just minue, since the day I shows up saying 5 Lords reviews.

I thought I said it very clear.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...