10/24/2021

Tell me, what would your boss, wish to know, or you know, whom do you need at Warring Time? National Emergency? A list of people?

 Doctors

Nurse

Herbalist?

 

Chef

Construction worker

Driver?

 

Entertainment, Musicien

Comedian

 

Do you know what is a herbalist?

Master Herbalist, short name MH ! 

Do you still think my video has no meaning at all?

How many times you watch this one video I have? How long you realize what I said to you

The significant? Really?




Do you want to truly sit down, with your supervisor, this year, about 3 years about, someone create you 700 video, you might be very behind, everyone else works?

You are late 3 years ago ....




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...