10/12/2021

Tomorrow I need a longer fitness plan …..

 We have a forest park and an ice rink …you all don’t like exercise to lose all the weight?

1 kg = 2.2 pounds.

5 kg = 11 pounds!

Is that just a number?

Pounds 

64 kg=141 pounds.

I used to be 110 pounds.

30 pounds

14 kg? Roughly.

We do 1/3 to start ….

So the first thing we can all do, it’s to unsubscribe all the eating show.


Maybe ….we slowly lose weight !! 

I forget there is a period but I didn’t feel anything right now. So tomorrow I can have a plan to go running.

Do I really eat that much food?

Is that because I didn’t move?

It’s first time I am going to lose weight, so I don’t know if it gonna work !


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...