10/21/2021

What is the favorite food I have in Buffalo, NY area?

 Because I am a vegan, I like Pizza Plant.

If now I am going back, I might go to Amy's place, they have hummus with grape leaves. They used to have another greek restaurant, me and Wing went.

But let's say, I used to go with nick to Motel 6....do you know, I went back there myself one time?

When I burning it all down stuffs, I travel from Muskoka, Canada, all the way back to Buffalo, NY. So you walk from Motel 6, Its a highway, here. towards Feel rites, there is a lot of winds here. When the winter comes, if you keep walking, its the gasoline station, there is oven pizza here.

Being vegan, if you say, the vegan cheese options, there is only Pizza Plant, they doing that.

For that Diaya cheese, they use to sell restaurant type uses, a whole chulk, and nowadays they change to small blocks, so its very expensive. 

https://veganessentials.com/

Its called Vegan Essentials.

I used to live in 306 Sundown Trail 2A, because of the freezer is empty, and I am a vegan, I cannot really go to BJ Whole food, we don't have Cosco I think. I have to order from Eco Vegan, or Vegan essentials, to stuck up some vegan meat. 

Sundown trail, I grow plants, I made a small nice ground earth stone mix walkway, like its my own backyard.

 

There is only One Asian Chinese store, on Maple, near the Bank.

There is a big ground hole crack there.

Are you guys doing this movies, just guessing you know, or you just go there touring once for all? Do you use mail service?

I look at Harry Potter 1, there is Mail service. Near the Mail service, there is a Laser tron. Guys they play those things, I never know what that is.

For being vegan crowd, I will tell you, 

Cheese and eggs??? I am not so into eggs, or I can make the real vegan eggs taste close by...you want the recipe? I went to talk to the vegan Loving Hut restaurant in Taiwan, they give me all the recipe that time. The spice you have to get, its in this store.

So its all about the food????

Simon slim down a lot of weight, he plans to eat all these food, or tastes it?

If you gear towards like me.....Vegan Cheese, Feel Rites sell vegan cheese, and Pizza Plant, they really have a treat on all kinds of Vegan cheese italian dishes. Pods, Pizza chicago style.

But if you into eggs, I drive you to the Asian store to buy spice, and show you all the things, you all need to know, where they are, how they are?

But you don't live there...these sounds so odds, to me.

Food places names!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...