10/19/2021

⭐️🇺🇸Where are the American troops in Taiwan, hi ! Behind that hotel ….counter clockwise from Muji entrance to Domino pizza, you are way out of the hotel ⭐️

 Way out.

Before you reach Domino, there is a pillar and there is a word on top, called freak !

I always walk clockwise, so behind that direction Muji opposite car garage patrol, I think that’s the furthurest line 🦅 birds say. They glide.

I also have my sense too. It’s the grass they gather, that taxi line better, not all the way that patrol garage.

Also, the dog yesterday was turn back his head. That’s why.

I think that line patrol, 之後 over there all glooming to me, all the way to Burger King.

That’s my sense.

There is an Indian restaurant there. 

I always have that feeling, that line after is glooming. 蕭條不快樂像飯店一樣!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...