10/13/2021

⭐️ Who is this? ⭐️

 






Yeth, is that you? 1 RN, Erin is with another Lee.
Lee is not like you type, Yeth. That’s nice of you. He is probably busy at his own life. So many years pass… they all are. 
Talking to an empty universe, I never learn my lesson what those helping others all about.
Eben …Yeth I don’t think I just go tell Eben, you exist, you are saying this? 
Maybe let me talk to Eben first of all. 

Is that my old phone? They had a game.
Nokia 

When you gonna show up on my roof? You mean Kia= Korean 
That drama?
To know my small circle friends after with Eben? May I talk to Eben first of all? And technically you don’t exist.

Yeth, you know, people like them so eager to make it….they ….turn into different face in their own air of life that those town is glooming looking.
Glooming.
They don’t have what it takes to make it …

Yeth, you want to be with Lee? 
由基 I don’t really know these books how valid they really are.

You are in my ceiling right now? Dropping stuffs, I can hear.
Do you want to show up: yes

I feel sleepy now, I go to sleep.
Babaji: Go



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...