10/25/2021

Your list things to do

Cooking

Creating YouTube Channel

Understand the online environment for monitization and design. 


For girls, you have periods, and lesson bloods volumns, by turning towards more New Age Diet, like raw food, like juicing, like healthy living. 

I said when I was in my years 23, I graudate from University, so that later I can pusure 10 years of Juicing and liver flushing works, that my period is disappearing now, thanks to Babaji, Tibetan Double Body practice 雙身法

So if you are young right now, do you want to plan something like ins 16 years, you don't turn back to your friends, so they make you a song called 16 years ago, and wait another 16 years to see 32 years pass, what everyone all becomes? Not just glue on facebook? 

So while you are in the University, trying out PCAT and make it to the 90+ percentile?

Me 15+ 25+ Biology 62, Math 92, Chemistry 97 percentile grades? 

Can you all doing that? 

Surrounded yourself with many people pursuing the Healthy living?

Get to learn about animals, about birds? Like my video? How to live among species, so one day, you might seeing more different precious plants or animals Kingdoms, no more limited to inside a TV frames?




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...