10/13/2021

🙂🙂🙂 1:20, it’s to describe the inner games? Before 2014, I had only fasting / meditation experience, real 🙂🙂🙂

 But not being inducing at it …something did happen W two worlds with you Eben, but I don’t understand a thing with it. I saw you happy, I happy for you.

As for being inducing at it ….

There are seeing as is….not inducing (=someone standing there ), if I spray water cleaning the wall, that’s a wall. The wall JC keep touching at it, I keep washing at it. That’s a wall as is. That’s not someone else faces, as if this room is meltable like Matrix? That’s not right. Those are fake!!

But can I see that’s not the wall? Right. 

NSYNC song I drive myself crazy, the bathroom. The bird saying closing the “cabin door”. That bathroom. 

Or like 偶然發現的一天, there is a vortex, I would not go on purpose to touch it, I am afraid but whom can I tell?

It’s a clock on the wall, and a wall, and that poster has a clock.

I just say these things are not real.

The only thing that is real if the body has a response. Because the comic book could just be the publisher they random draw at, they make-up the story with the history and fantasy!! At least I know that much !

But if the movie turns real, so known Magic turn real, = veil is becoming thinner

Living Veil

I myself is a science background to tell you if it’s a fantasy….Sailor Moon comet, that’s not a fantasy, there is some validity, but if all books are valid, I am not sure…

But I heard you Eben.

You say I think of you. Do you know I never envision ? Visualize something ? I think those are fake or I don’t know how? Those ….are technical squeeze your forehead? I relax my forehead, not squeeze.

But I will do it ….but I think we fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...