10/18/2021

Babaji: Do you want to talk heart to heart to the medical board about this Gallbladder stone you had on the video?

 I ....thought they just don't want others to get better, so they hire someone like Tamang those kinds of junks to people like me.

That is so bad of them.

Babaji: governmental conspiracy?

YES!

Babaji: You believe that?

I used to. Right now....I think, if I still be living and breathing, maybe I can be living and breathing this far. I touch my body, I exist ! 

How about I write a little bit, I remember what I did all those liver flush experience? I believe til certain point, the body cannot tolerance anymore swallowing of the oil. Man however, like MH, or someone I have heard, they can do lasting longer. Women....I will tell you, my stomach is so sensitive the later stage, I just keep vomiting. What the other guys, they do was, they can almost unlimited on process food, and just keep doing liver flushing, and eating normal diets. I am as a girl, I will tell you, if you want to follow those protocol, the body can only last til the day you cannot swallow down anymore oil without reflex out, in other words, you only have limited chance to try out that procedures to get as much as stones out including liver stones or gallbladder, and change your diet, never go back to those heavy meal, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...