10/18/2021

If Steve Jobs are Reed's position? no ...Ola is not good, doing that. Mature human does not do that....Steve Jobs are psycho ! Just throw him in the hospital like the TV meants it.

 I meant, if he reads my books, to figure it out, there are 5 Lords front and back, and all my claims things.....are too magical?

Steve Jobs are a different kind of human...I am telling you. I have no idea if he is gone or alive....Of course there is difference it makes !!!  

Babaji: What do you think? You know the schedule.

okay okay ~~~ the day he die, that summer, is that 2011?

When was Love of Century, or Venus video SMCH? I took out avocado seed gallbladder stone !!! if they just want to saying that I graduate at Standford 2005, and then something I did, so IMac, that Steve Jobs have to die....that is way too exaggerating....

Babaji: So you know or you don't know?

Don't know.

Babaji: Right.

You know Steve Jobs might be really like he says, spirituality is part of his life, like the diet, like what he believes in. That guys does thing, does not believe Police exist....the methods only goes to spirituality.

Babaji: So you saying it, its to prevent in case he is alive, he goes to grab things?

Right...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...