10/18/2021

Babaji: I want to say something

 What?

Babaji: Harry Potter. Why don't you ask Eben, to talk to Simon about this Harry Potter Craps, share all your notes?

I don't get in between those guys' practical world. I have no ideas how people take on the movies notes so far we do things. In front, we say movies, behinds I run like a hell to the right position to declare myself King of Kings, I really believe that like waking up in the morning, I believe that myself? We are at the end time, we have birds outside, I have things vanish...I have UFO sign names, I have gays friends on VS, I have 5 Lords I see front and back.....? Do you know life is so different that, and that? I have a Declaration of Independence on a hard wood made 2x2? Things I see, don't just you Babaji did what. There are things actually physical seen, analysis, and I have to get ahead doing it, or else? oh my God....what my life becomes a reality, if I tell people about it. And While I doing all that, if others got to records, and go analyze my friends....of course they go to Hell.  

Babaji: So you don't believe the movie is real?

My mind is too occupying every day....you know one side is what I want, focus at the moment, in front of me, watching birds, go walking, doing juicing, or eating healthier, and find things to do in life. I don't like 4 points frames. If I didn't write it for the military orientation table, I probably just collect them all over the places, where are my money.

Babaji: Someone has to figure it out this Harry Potter on everyone's profile and face.

I didn't think you are interested in ...

Babaji: In this? I am always interested in everything. I am not like you, dropping things all over the planet.

Entertainment worlds are so full of ...

Babaji: (Hang up)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...