10/18/2021

I am not sure if my friends are here... but how can anyone does not believe, or know, you might be jail, if you ....starting getting some reviews like that?

 ~~~~ If Reed is like his Father's wish, to get Ola out as early as possible.

Is someone wanting to tell me, I am so blind, I don't believe Medical Boards if you miss something doing, you really might be jailed? So their mentality really is, they becoming a doctor, or they are always on Intern?

Right now its 2021 !!! 

Just think about, I would be so mad....I am telling you.

Those are my friends ...I would not just watch them to going down like....but I cannot do anything! And you shouldn't do that neither !!!! If you have a patient, you need to help him well ! That is why you become a doctor. I believe that.

oh my God, I am telling you. Its not I am threatening them will go to Jail....I just hope that is not my worse nightmare....

No, I am joking with Reed.

... I must read something wrong at the Reviews. I never went back to read anymore.

No, she shouldn't do all that....if Reed heard.

No....if she is decent, only. If she is decent only if if if if she is nice.... I always be very kind to them.

No, doing that. That is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...