10/26/2021

Babaji: They are too old now.

 That's your answer?

Babaji: I am Babaji.

Right.

Babaji: Is anything I can cheer you up a little bit?


I heard you.

Babaji: You come for a long journey to arrive here, light. But many people carried baggage in life. Do you know you actually make video, writing things down, making webpage, so people can slowly investigate name by name, list by list, story by story? A lot of people afraid of being open, not to say writing it down, from story A to Z. From the stranger's point of view, they are not clear what you are saying, if you just saying it without writing it down in plain words, and say it how you feel about it.

That is what happened? Right.

Babaji: There are people whom raise you up. There are people whom drawn by the Victoria Secrets big company, what do you say, you should be more responsible, they are more professional people, not this tiny Wing tiny Dean things.

I thought just me and the wall, me and the birds outside.

Babaji: Some people care about me exist, you know. 

Me to ask you some question.

Babaji: right

How old are you?

Babaji: One million year old.

That is what you told me 2014.

Babaji: You don't believe it?

Are you physical being, or just conscoiusness. 

Babaji: Neither.

Are you here to help the Bible things?

Babaji: Yes

Some version of the story, horrified me. 

Babaji: I know.

This life, is one thing.

Babaji: Next life, every life.

That is not what I am asking.

Babaji: I know.

There is 2 women in the Bible. If God's makes things the worse nature of it, from the guy's stand point of view, because they know more about sex. I keep saying, you, and the story, and the actual content horrified me.

Babaji: The things told to you, and done to you.

Correct.

Babaji: So no one thinks the Bible are fooling around people. Its to punish. It is punishing.

But no one teach others, these part of the books, are to punish !

Babaji: There is a lot of things you don't know. 

... ...

Babaji: Say

I was told after life

Babaji: it will be worse than now?

I don't know if that is after life. It is a life that...a story of a life, about escasy, and being loved by.

Babaji: Right.

Of course I am horrified. The Bible meant its to punish one by another one !

Babaji: Legal system cannot do that, so there is a Me exist.

right.

Babaji: say.

Does God meant this is the end?

Babaji: don't know. You mean how you will be punished, those are not punishment. Those are escasy.

If the movie turns real is step 1, like seeing orc, online environment....

Babaji: You don't jump from step 1 to 10.

People are dying out so quickly and even if they are alive, they are so busy at life. You know how to do this high tech and COVID 19?

Babaji: !#$#@$!#$@#$

... ...Its not in English.

Babaji: They understand English all right.

So its not going to happen.

Babaji: Right. Someone's hell sentence is expanding, so disaster is bigger and wider.

I am shock today, when I went to digging out the actual death toll data. Someone life could be instantly be taken.

Babaji: Right.

They actually don't just believe me and the birds can talk, so me and Virus can communicate to agree, to retrieve?

Babaji: you scared.

Birds are strong race. Virus I have no idea. I start to see all kinds of life that is so vibrantly to live....something believing system is not able to explain to others.

Babaji: Today is just first day, no one expecting you soon to eradict the virus.

I want to go to sleep.

Babaji: Go to Eben. Sometimes talk something, that is not this and that stuffs. Your life. Your life is smoke up, and you never told anyone anything about it. You don't want to learn how to live with him, like now?

... ... He is nice.

Babaji: I know he is nice.

bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...