10/25/2021

Babaji: What do I got?

 No flower padel emballishing....

Babaji: What did I say to you?

I check, and there are style way too small, and Eben lives in NYC are cold cold cold....I cannot possibly, to dress this in the winter.

Babaji: Something inside.

You know I dump the entire woredrobe out, because for that 2018-2020 photo shooting.

Babaji: That is what I said, you have no more clothing inside your closet to see Eben.

I manage to dress....

Babaji: What?

I was thinking to go shopping, but not padel flower emballishing.....

Babaji: Do I want to see what you purchase?

I put all the purchasing stuffs in the bag, to be boat/ship, shipping out, cheaper than the airplane methods. All these stuffs in my room, I am so worry, they gonna break, these Birds love the color of jar or cups.

Babaji: They won't break.

All right. 

You want me to tear apart the wraps?

Babaji: Yeah. Wear it now, everyday you look ugly going out.

Its not convinent. I ship it to Eben, I am not going to wear them out.

Babaji: I was thinking you can purchase more.

I probably will go to a different place tomorrow, near 101, they have breeze, or GAP, or something to see long sleeve if they have clothing....They made it so thin, Not sure I can wear this at all.

Babaji: I am sure you will find a way to wear it, at least you have some now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...