10/25/2021

Babaji: You know people don't really like raw diet.

 Today is the day you and I decide to talk about, and the topic is raw food?

Babaji: Right.

I made two sites, one is food cooking, the other is raw food. I thought if just two posts, still can stay there as a website. But once I start to filling the website with the information, the ideas come to what to write about.

Babaji: Right.

You want to hear about raw food.

Babaji: I want to hear about you.

Me?

Babaji: I think you got upside down certain things in life.

If you mean SMCH is the Purna, there is a Nirvana saying her Buddha stays in there, not capable to come here to rescue her, I am the one trashing her?

Babaji: Well, 花千骨

Not many people understand Chinese anymore, to do even with the Ancient drama, to say dressing liike ancient robes. And I am not sure, if saying regent, I am regent for a while til, things got settle, I can quit my jobs.

Babaji: I don't think that is a regent, you keep saying it regent regent regent.

... ...



Something about me, not about the weight loss? I am trying hard...I got lower than the obesity level now. Overweight, not obesity...oh ~ they have different terms, in that.

My BMI is normal now. Still, I need to lower down all this....

By the way, there is a Bill Gates, and Siddarthra issues. I keep saying Buddha and Siddarhtra might be two different saying. And Johnson?

Babaji: He looks like a Buddha to you.

You know, the whole story, that I written about, I cannot translate to English that fast....long time ago, someone else has a Purna.

Babaji: I think its the same thing.

You mean Shakymuni Buddha is 帝王? 

Babaji: Right. Do you know why he is so famous?

I have no ideas.

Babaji: Because he is famous.

Well, he is in Nirvana, not capable to come here to rescue all his 10 chef disciple, there is a Purna.

Babaji: I think you educate her.

I think they all are educating her. I talk to her occasionally here, if she even listening.

Babaji: Are you going to more attune to your job?

I am not so lecturing her, you mean yell at her?

Babaji: Bible has a very trashing names... and statues....

You mean I should be telling people, or her, what they are not supposing to be doing in life?

Babaji: Correct, like a nun should wear a nun cloth, a nun not suppose to get married, and be post it on the Internet. You talk if, you are not talking to her, at all, just leave her there.

She arrives to an age, isn't she suppose to know what exactly she is doing, for why she is doing it? She loves these money, attention, and luxury ideas of becoming a prophecy, she keep airing whatever meant to her...except the Bible part. You want a site or something?

Babaji: Yes, please !




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...