10/26/2021

Babaji: You lose weight today, yeah? (Themoneter)

 Yeah. What you doing?

Babaji: See if you have fever.

No, I am fine.

Babaji: you should eat more today.

Like buying eggs now?

Babaji: Why not? to make soupy.

I don't feel like going out, I feel like laying down. You know if I go to the liscensing agent...

Babaji: They might be fired.

right....

Babaji: You cannot breath now, you cannot breath then....you want to try to breath now?

ok~ay. 


Babaji: You want to tell them? or I tell them, you really scared is?

Because Tamang is in Gallbladder Surgeon, I thought Medical Board target at me practice on myself. I never go and cure others in America. I help my aunt once, liver flush, but that was it. I always done liver flush on myself and I succeed on the video with the gallbaldder stone, you can see. So I really thought Medical boards are using all of them to cage me. I feel so horrified.

Babaji: So say it....you are not sure.

If i go to the liscensing agent, they gonna go and cage me....

Babaji: no, they won't. if they let that protocol exist on the Internet, you can use it on yourself. Everyone can do that to themselves.

Really?

Babaji: Really.

 

Babaji: Also...your take on Dr. Jack on the TV?

I have no knowledge in medical field, like their school. I had middle school nutritional class. Everything I memorize for the cell bio.

Babaji: She is.

Can I say no? I have no knowledge other than, whatever I have written down.

Babaji: Do you know what you are written down?

The things I know.

Babaji: Right.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...