10/23/2021

⭐️⭐️Bill Gates has Ocean 13, right? ⭐️⭐️

 Do you get divorce because of Yogi Bear? That is nice of you. I remember, Bill Gates said he practices meditation too, meaning he believes some Eastern World spirituality.

Ocean 13 got girls from ocean 11, 12, and Julia Robert's brother, they are brother and sister. 

I need Mathrew because they probably assign him to the science groups, other than that, I said Keanu and Simon, and NSYNC.

I can tell you, my father told me he is getting married, and I remember he was in Califiornia. He used to have someone sponsor him to go gambling in America. He is fascinating with the numbers. 

With Bill Gates, anything you just tell him to design, he can magically to come out VPN, and everything private transmission in between. For Family and kids, they got everything to play. 

I am thinking ....

Have you heard a legand, of one of those parable story tale from Japan, in a pile of bamboo forest, there is baby, and bamboo full of gold coins, money in there?

The story I used to say, there is peach that produce a baby methods, there is bamboo produce a baby methods, there is lotus produce a baby methods, there is human deliver a baby methods. 

Yogi bears are trees I know that. 

You practice Zen, or you practice Buddhism?

Is anything on your part, you can assoociate what I tell you? 

Trees looks like a forest, just like bamboo looks like a forest to me too.

Bamboo are often in Ancient China poems, to describe cool living, cool breath, cool nice scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...