10/23/2021

I think you should try on your own, Dad, Hank's dad, or your kid's dad.

 Something you might hear about, rumor about, or your business, or your knowing, or something in the trending....bio chemistry is a trending things.

It might be none of what I said about Bamboo, but trees. You have to work that with Prince Charlie in mind, they claim Amazon forest on commercial. That is the Lung of the Earth.

Earth prince story, you remember in Sailor Moon?

There is an inner palace, that cage's unicorn.

How many white guys you got??? Sailor Moon Earth Prince has 4 guys guards.


No, I think its best we go on different direction. There is a lot of reasons for it I think ...the real interests when open galaxy is out, we have to go alone, right? You better practice in thinking, while you are on Earth with the people that you know, you can access and gladly to help them, because they looking good for Hollywood. 

All I think about is money, so I will tell you money story all the time. Dad. I don't know how I can tell you differently. 


Let's say, I = AC.

Or My father is AC

So Westinghouse, Simon face me is....his business partner's kid.

Because Luna goes with Harry to a party in the drama. Pier's?

So there can be some mentorship invovled. I always think in that degree is good, to foster some kids in increasing their learning curves.

The birds quack quack quack....they mean, you can just ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...