10/17/2021

彩雲國物語

 There is a translation of something known as "The proper way of gentleman"

君子之道! 

Its a very big main theme of Ancient Chinese Tales in Drama, meaning politeness.

Knowledge, wisdom, arts of War, strategic nature of what they study in bamboo....

Its one of the popular main themes still today, in comic books, in TV animation.

You know, watching so many things upside down my life, I would tell you, I am not in a clear mind to say, or someone has to tell me, the TV might be real louder in my head.

Too many things happened in my life...Real physical seeing things !!!

You know what I am going out for? The birds they have nothing to do whole days ~~~ they are in every street, there talking to me ! Seriously! So My attention is always on what they are saying.

Sometimes they told me to go back, its raining.

Sometimes they say this is the marinate tea leave eggs, better. Its better.

Sometimes they fight between themselves on a empty ground.

There are so many scenario, I have to focus at the present, I cannot tell you, why the TV might be real, I am too busy ~~~I have to change the water bucket outside, running inside outside 10 times in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, Christmas light, and night light stand.....close, open the door, seriously....running inside out.

My world feeling upside down, at the moment.


I also finishing juicing chores....Washing juicers.

Going out.

Babaji: This late?




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...