10/17/2021

Military Orientation Table (Later Afternoon)

Update:

National Treasure: Declaration of Independence 




I was burning away all my art works, but my ex bf hide out one of them.

So before I leave there, I spent air tickets, traveling time, driving hours, to get to his places, to burn down all those things I have created so far, except this one.

Guess what is behind this art work the right top corner?

Its similar to the Lemon Scene, in the National Treasure 1?


What I tell you are the true story of my life.

Not the movie itself.

So do you mean, we check it, if the movies is real?

This is a hard wood made art works, I know what it is the sequence....

There are 4 original decoding sequence 3 are RNA, DNA, amino acid

One is I Ching !!!!

 So in the National Treasure 1: Trailer states it, its 10 generation? This art works gonna decay?

To soft copy, like paper???

Do you understand where is my delimma.

And if you look at Chicago, where my brother used to be at Michigan, Subway map, that looks like UFO opening.

But this ....if movies is real, these are real, like National Treasure which part of mountain if decay down, we will see this? or that?








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...