10/17/2021

Military Orientation table (Afternoon)

 Why that is not in our textbook yet?

Because I suppose to write a paper to European Nobel Prize to get how much money. 10 millions Swedish money. That is about One million dollar US money?

Then somehow present it to the publisher to get first country up, for paying me the money, to one day 194 country money to publish this map in biology textbook?

In the risk of BT'X 90s Japanese Animation First episode !

Do you watch the first episode?

They didn't give you any paper to read, how we get this far 8 years, yet?

 

... ...

The plot of that story, was not that genius brother, it was me blonde fighting 8 years? He did a calculation without erasing the equation yet?


How far do you all 8 years stimulation this far, on this one BTX?

Because money can be interested added up? That is what you want me to hear say? If you were me? I live with my mother....


... ...

I will tell you, however long this military orientation table...your BT'x X XXX its every single year ~~~~~ I want to go out and walking.

Babaji: Go.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...