10/18/2021

Did anyone check with what she is saying ?

 You know why it’s end time ?

Bible means End time.


If Bible is wise to say …..statement ABC, part 2 baby step a b…c…you used words “baby”.

You understand DEF?


People like me is so blind not knowing you love these worm-like sizzilong sizzling fame camera light on you each and one additional “time”s.

I am in this seat, so my word holds power?

Belief is when you see nothing changes, believe in it.


Your groups of people all have financial uptight so the spirits of people are low.

And if they are very permissive, they will show that.

You are as a money any spent 30 years leaders, would not understand that life turmoil.


When they hear things that their ways are against God, and the Bible shows, your response are Jihad? Something wrong with your head.


If you don’t want to confront them, you wish me to teach you how to confront them?


“Anger within are that superstitious nature you had drawn upon to the worse religion ….this is Indian 500 years old religion she claims. You have no ways finding out the Truth. What’s Truth to you anyway? One life 70 years die? That was 500 years old age? Life fed up feeling I will tell you, I had a little more comfer by parents supports when I go on my spiritual practice so I say walk-in walk out the Quan Yin methods should like a breeze. Tell me, what statements you wish to hear? Hearts? “

“Arrogance is at your split monent at the corner (stones) wasting a second talking to a sister or a brother something so marvelous like you had an experience that God cares about you, correct?”

No

Failed

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...