10/24/2021

During this time of abcent of your Facebook for the longest time ... tell me, do you go out and making new friends, like talking to YouTuber?

 You can leave a comment below to their channel? Like Adam and Hailey?

Like 劉沛 and Meghan? 

During this time, you absent your facebook, 16 years yet?  

Do you try to connect with whichever version of Justin TImberlake, telling them Dean issues? NSYNC, they 5 looks like 5 UB friends? Do you explain your dilimma, loud and wide? 

No, they will tell me, they are happy, I have all those friends from UB, and give me blessing for it. They all will. Keanu, Levine, Jusin, JC, Lance, Chris, Joey...Vartan....

Do you hear Tiny 4.0, how much money, that is being.....lost, by that one act of every act, that Karen did? You don't think that is scary enough, very very scary? 

"They are not that bad?

 
I am 尊上 (花千骨) I have monk groups 1 to 1000
I cannot have those friends, pretending to be MD. Monk Order suppose to be evolved to be MD themselves like Essene.
Do you understand? The big scope why you imitate me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...