10/24/2021

I say it again, do you make friend, after college, when you are in graduate schools, or outside graduate school, where did you go?

 You must go somewhere to make some other friends???

Do you talk to someone about your misery? Do you make a connection with very professional people? Acting maturely, if you have to confront them face to face?

Do you take some photo, imitate me to do?





Do you tell your supervisor, you don't want to do this anymore, you want to have your friends back? 

Were you in the groups, to do the liver flush protocol, by yourself that groups? Or you have some guidance of your own liver flush 10 years groups?

You look better groups? Juicing and raw food diets?

Really?

These few days, how is it? The weight of course. 

Do you follow your own protocols, or you do every thing I do on the list things I do?

No, I have no ideas. I assume a lot of things, that does not mean, I know about the exact methods you are being tested upon. 


Do you allow to check on your existing facebook, so you didn't delete your facebook account, or somehow, you could always find them on the Internet?



If these friends mean so much to you, like my mother and my father, they still keep those friends. My mother has these so so so so horrible impaired friends, that she is form Virginia. Her car like fly in the sky to rotate in airs, and landing, upside down, they are still talking on the phone every week or weekend. So was some other her friends, just got scam, her sister entire vault of money disppear....that is my mother's friend's sister, from the scam groups.

They are getting really old, and gonna see others dying out, or already seeing people dying out as they are. They are not feeling good, that so many people dying out.

I just found out Leo's family, his father and his mother all taken, one of those like drug stuffs stuffs. They can keep their friends in this one life, you can too.

Do you want to drop the class you are taken? Just tell the supervisor, everyone seems to able to keep all their friends, and your life, you have thought about, you prefer to be like Pang, like Anna's brother, to use all the survillence people's resource and money, and time, to keep all these friends, because you yourself see that important, and if i myself that important, I really need to keep these friends with the tax payer's money. They can pay everyone, so can they pay me, real life ! Real life, it has to be facebook, that is why facebook becomes so big, right?


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...