10/09/2021

Eben, it’s twin story in her father Mimmo + my mother, 愛哭學妹

 Ma’am Ching Hai best friends.

I know that story that day I told you.

After.

That verdict I say at being told that, and one day seeing it in the comic books 愛哭學妹


They exchange levels

Go to Heaven and cried about it none stop 


… I don’t think so, just analogy.


No, I didn’t really give an instruction to them keep practice or not. They stop border so, it’s not people gonna open the gate to go meditation anywhere. But friends they can get together probably.

… …I don’t care about it. Everyone is abusing spiritual energy, willingly.

Precepts in the past only very very few disciples …plus this method….abusing energy probably what he Indian 500 years old won’t tell, anyway !!

It’s to robbering others because you have a desire or attachment you wish to do just that. They are not doing it right.

Probably hell. Precepts !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...