10/10/2021

πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’° Pang, EF money

 What I Anna can English speaking do for you is more than your mother can ever do for you. But you never do anything for me or Tina?

How come you come home attitude eating U-Bert so bad? Eating your mother cook very very sincerely and hard working every single day, where is your company look at that, you are ABC must-to-be?

Not masterbating?



You cannot handle any stress, Pang. It was just company jobs you can relax home, saying you are not perfect at it….you make me and your mother cannot breath. Now Eben cannot breath.
You use my room, so the city law changes one person must be quarantine in one floor? You gonna explain this to Eben. This year you are not coming back. I leave and that’s a goodbye to you?




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...