10/26/2021

Babaji: What if I tell you, CDC finds you might be from Victoria Secrets?

 Really?

Babaji: Are you calming down? Better now?

Its' okay ! Right, I left the message on the Victoria Secret....so they find out in the last 2 or 3 years, what kinda of things happened, and Victoria Secrets are the one closing down, and COVID 19 break lose ! I see. 

Do you know, if that Artarian page, my video got label I discuss COVID 19, they can extract it out, because they leave a description on the video. Although no one really have to watching it.

Babaji: You wish them watching it, you can just submit to them.

Too scared. Everything is all target at me. Chandler and Joey says, way to fear in the jobs. (FRIENDS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...