10/09/2021

Eben, there are many different types of dance...on the floor. Smoke filled DJ ~

 I subscribe to you, I just started watching it like 2 days ago, or this week.

2013

... ...I thought sometimes outsmart Sitesell, or Google Algorism, to create a niche to actually making some money, that sounds more practical.

 


I still remember.

I just gonna go to sleep early. I don't really want to talk about that part anymore. There are things in life, I just thought, those years I really rather not to think about it.

As for ...

Eben, That seems long while ago. Maybe asking you or not asking you, I just prefer life is going forward, not going backward, for me to think anything anymore. Unless you really prefer to talk about it. Otherwise, I don't really have a feeling with it.

Life everyone chooses....is that easy, now, for you, your life right now?

Don't you know if you get married, you sign stuffs before? I heard that is not all that people do in life....So what happened now? Are you okay?

No one seems to care what verdict I have....if that is the case.....some people will go to Hell all togehter with it.

Ridiculous, hear this much of none sense of stupidity...what it meants, for life, will always for only....Money meant.

You can tell me when I see you.

But this part of 2013 onward life, that is your choice.

I just prefer we go forward, that is all.

I go to sleep.

Babaji: Go.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...