10/09/2021

建華,九代除了Lalla and that kid

 One year, every penny including wedding.

365 everyday india one person no name die.

1 year

Start counting happy birthday Simon

10 galaxy

Same.

左盟主 I sign 

Start sky diving….it’s fun endless down.

1000 lawyers starting ….jump


建華

If tomorrow no money in all money in

Her Corperation job company bombs starts ….

I say every single penny 10 years food, house, rent, child hospital money…..every single penny.


No, she begs others to ask….

You start 100 corporate forbes

One marriage, she knows how not to beg right ….


This one marriage me and Eben, I will warn you all women.

Periods

Food

Begging for mercy you have zero women right other than I Anna says only right to beg right.

Before me, I demonstrate my IQ

Try to insult my IQ….one more time next time In any after life court….as you imagine you dare, look at Johnson 500 wife’s means baby oil and cow slaughter methods. Called injection baby methods.

Better remember your commendament well, and every word I taught you it’s never free….

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...