10/23/2021

⭐️Elon Musk says star base is under construction ....⭐️

 I read twitter somehow now ....should I get some account just to go and sneak on everyone. 

This is so odd, while I get on the facebook finally, and no one is using it ? Thank God, Tina's best friends is not on here.

Is Star base has to be doom shape? Sci-fi movies one of those? Does anyone told Elon Musk, there is NSYNC, young version of space station floating in air? 

They have a concert with comets, not only. Something space cow boy.

 ⭐️⭐️⭐️you know, he Elon Musk would be one of the person NEVER will tell me his space station will have a cow to far, so there is methane taken up space statues quotes (statistic chart) of that less than 1% total amount of Gas, not generated, natural existing gas. 

Embedded methane is by nature there, you don't explore it, there is none coming out. 

Cow generate methane gas, that is generated gas, that is existing condition, because they are living.

Maybe he will be the ONLY person care what they say, or I say, to the exact degree, they won't have that problem in Star Base Under Construction.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ oh my God ~~I am telling you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...