10/14/2021

⭐️ I added the pancake photo in ...Indian store sells those a lot, at the frozen session. Its all about the same. The flour process food ⭐️

 Today, I found out a new vendor I walking passing by breakfast....I may not be eating it, but you all could just go and buying it. The small pancake stuffs. Next to the flower shop, inside the street.

Those you eat alone. Unless its Naan, they eat with American Indian curry, I eat those. Right.

But they sell dark curry here in Taiwan. 

Did I tell you, I don't have one particular too much liking food anymore?

You know why I put them in...in case, one day, I become the Altar, you would just give the Yogi they eat about the similar food like that pancake stuffs.

烤白菜 ! 就是整鍋的白菜起司!!白菜喔! Right, that so far its my favorite, getting me fat the main reason I believe.

Chinese cabbage made of with Cheese Vegan.

No rice.

Just Chinese Cabbage, maybe with some carrots, or mushroom. Cabbages soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...